Greene, Dycus & Co, PA, Certified Public Accountants, is a local firm established in Sanford, Florida in 1953. We are a full service accounting firm committed to providing our clients prompt, reliable and efficient solutions to their accounting, auditing and tax concerns. We are dedicated to client service, with individual attention and maintaining the highest accounting and ethical standards in the accounting profession.
Why Choose Us
• 60 years of experience in accounting, auditing, tax preparation and planning and management issues, so you can feel confident that your documents will be prepared accurately and timely, and the tax advice you receive will be based on half a century of hands-on experience.
• A group of professionals who come from diverse backgrounds, giving your organization access to a vast collection of knowledge, skills, and experience which allows for greater accuracy and efficiency in our work product.
• A Firm that takes pride in maintaining an edge in professional education and technology. Our expansive library and numerous other professional resources provide an avenue for addressing any unfamiliar issues. Our professionals typically attend more continuing education training than is required.
• We guarantee that more than one professional is available for year round consultation when you need us. Phone calls and emails are promptly returned.
• Three levels of review are performed on each income tax return.
• More staff continuity as Firm has low staff turnover.
• Practical application of complex tax and accounting rules.
• Sophisticated software and hardware utilized to perform complex tax and accounting services in a secure environment.
• A monthly electronic newsletter with tax and financial information.
• A CPA Firm that values its client’s time.
• Guaranteed accuracy of our tax filing and we will be responsible for penalties generated by our own tax preparation errors.
• A CPA Firm that is planning oriented, looking to the future to see how to assist clients in ways that could reduce expenses and taxes and maximize revenue and profits.